Graphic Designer Intern
Get hired easily...if you are design savvy
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our consumers’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of platforms, including website, social media, applications, and other marketing and PR collaterals, and be responsible for creating campaigns that will attract potential consumers to our product.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Image Editing, Illustration, sketching
- Create images that identify with our product or convey a message
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping keen attention to detail.
- Use innovative strategies to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Will be responsible for creating designs and creatives for online and offline marketing of the company
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, other designers, web developers, and marketing specialists
- Create Social Media Creatives
- Video editing will be an added advantage
- Should be a fast learner
- A solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory, and typography.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
- Ability to draw cartoon sketches on tools like Adobe Illustrator or Apple Photobooth and Wacom Tablet
- Ability to work on social media graphics
- Ability to work on videos and trailers would be a plus
Key Skills: Visual Design, Usability, User Experience, Program Management, Interaction Design, Photoshop.
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 1st Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
- are available for a duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Flexible work hours
Number of openings