You can cancel your trip:
- 0-24 hours before the trip starts: The entire amount paid by the rider/driver will be charged as the cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
More than 24 hours before the trip starts: 20% of the amount paid by the rider/driver will be deducted as the cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded to the source account.
No show(More than 4 Hrs after the trip starts time without any information to Partner or Sukuto): The entire amount paid by the rider/driver will be charged as the cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
If Sukuto cancels any booking due to non-availability, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will be reflected in the rider/driver's bank account within 7-10 business days.
Sukuto has complete authority to cancel the booking without prior notice.
No refund/reimbursement/cancellation claim will be considered after 48 hours of the completion of the booking period.
- Cancellation due to document issue:
- The rider/driver is not willing to submit the document as per the terms and conditions.
- The rider/driver is not able to verify his/her identity.
- The rider/driver documents are not valid.
For Siliguri, Leh-Ladakh, and Tawang: No refunds will be made if the booking is canceled 3 days before the pickup.